4700 Keele Street, Toronto
There are many transit options to York University’s Keele campus; the two new TTC subway stations on campus have enhanced access and expanded our connections across the GTA. Several buses and transit companies are routed through the campus or have express services to York. Here are a few common ones:
Toronto Transit (TTC)
Line 1 Yonge-University
TTC has two new subway stations at the Keele campus – York University and Pioneer Village Subway Stations. The new subway stations provide the York community with easy access to and from downtown Toronto and the Regional Municipality of York/York Region. Read more about the subway stations on campus.
All local TTC transit buses now service the Pioneer Village Station. For more information, please see the links below.
Sheppard West Station
- 106 York University — from Downsview at non-peak times
- 195 Jane Rocket — Express to York U
Keele Station & Finch West Station
Visit Toronto Transit Commission – TTC for full schedules.
- Hwy 407 Express GO Bus Service: Hamilton – Burlington – Oakville – Mississauga – Bramalea – York University Common – Thornhill – Mount Joy – Scarborough – Pickering – Oshawa
- Meadowvale Express GO Bus Service: Meadowvale – York University
- Bradford GO Train Service: Barrie – Bradford – East Gwillimbury – Newmarket – Aurora – King – Maple – York U – Union Stn. A free York shuttle transports passengers to/from the York Common to the York University GO Train Station.
Visit GO Transit for full schedules.
York Region Transit/Viva
- Route 3 – Thornhill-York University
- Route 20 – Jane-Concord
- Route 96 – Newmarket-King City
- Route 165 – Weston
- Viva purple
Visit York Region Transit/Viva for full route navigations.
Brampton Transit’s Zum Bus Rapid Transit service runs along Queen Street from downtown Brampton to York University. Visit the Brampton Transit website for a map of the Züm Queen Street line (pdf).
Visit Brampton Transit for full schedules.